All packed a gift box ready to use !
Bakhoor Is the Arabic name given to a scented blend of natural traditional ingredients, mainly woodchips (generally Agarwood) soaked in fragrant oils and mixed with other natural ingredients like Resin, Musk, Ambergris, Sandalwood , flower oils and others. This scented Bakhoor is burned in charcoal burners/oil burners to perfume the house and clothing with the fragrance rich smoke.
This is used specifically on special occasions like weddings or on relaxing times and love occasions or generally just to perfume the house after cooking and to boost positive energy.
- Bakhoor creates a peaceful, tranquil, refreshing, uplifting & inspiring atmosphere
- Bakhoor opens one mind to spirituality & diverts from worldly impurities
- Bakhoor keeps the mind alert and gives the mind leisure when it is busy
- Age does not affect the efficacy of Bakhoor & its habitual use causes no harm
- Burning Bakhoor is a soothing & uplifting activity in itself
- Bakhoor is a good haemostatic, antiseptic and a good healing agent
- Bakhoor dispels malicious & distressing psychic forces.
Note: There are 2 sizes available; 100g or 150g